As many of you know, I’ve been on the struggle bus. I’ve had the Year of Eight Terrible Things. Not to dwell, but here’s my year in a nutshell:
- Our dog Rooster Died.
- I was diagnosed with severe chondral defects in my knee (so painful) and was told I would never run again.
- Our Dog Penny Died.
- My Cousin Ali Died.
- John & I were flattened by flu.
- John was in the hospital for a cardiac event.
- Our puppy Nutmeg was diagnosed with a terminal birth defect.
- I was in the hospital for meningitis.
So I’d like to turn this ship around. Literally.